Apr 10, 2010

Famous Bridges Around the World

Ok I am getting addicted in posting all these photos according to themes. Once and still are, I am obssess with bridges, anykind of bridges... and wherever I go, I tend to take photos of bridges..Some of the photos are taken by my dad during our US trip in 2007 and some during the Europe trip with bro in 2008 right before I left for my studies in the UK.


Ponte Vecchio @ Florence , Italy


Rialto bridge @ Venice, Italy


Paris


Chain bridge @ Budapest, Hungary


Charles bridge @ Prague


a bridge in Ojcow Park, Krakow Poland


at Seville, Spain


Roman bridge at Cordoba, Spain


Vasco Da Gama bridge @ Lisbon, Portugal


Pont D Avignon, Avignon France


London Bridge @ Lake Tahoe, USA (said to be the original one)


Golden Gate Bridge @ San Francisco, USA


Zaanse Schans , Amsterdam


Chapel bridge @ , Lucerne, Swiss


Tyne Bridge @ Newcastle


Wesminister bridge at London

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Europe are full of bridges!! I think there are hundreds of them in Paris alone! Well, you should include Putrajaya in your "portfolio". There are a couple of nice bridges there. :D

    ~kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..i totally forgotten bout our own Malaysia bridges

    ReplyDelete