Nov 27, 2010

Colours of Autumn in Benmore Botanic Garden






floor of autumn leaves

I always love the autumn colours with her bright yellow, red and orange colours. The temperature will be just nice for a stroll in the park during autumn to admire the colours of nature. Somehow, autumn always give me a feeling of romantic and laid back feeling. And it is always one season that I love most while many Malaysians would argue that they would like to experience winter the most.

A day trip to the Benmore Botanic Garden located near Dunoon and Loch Eck when I was studying in Scotland, had deepened my love for autumn. Mother nature works her best during this time of the year and awarded plenty of photograhy opportunities.




spotted a lone bench at the garden






one of the castle inside the garden












3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to go Jiu Jai Gou to capture the autumn colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Just like Autumn in My Heart. Perhaps, you should consider Korea..

    ReplyDelete