Jul 25, 2011

Happy

For the first half of this year, I am feeling quite happy and contented but not without some hiccups here and there.

My non moveable asset is finally ready, a place where I can chill out and start practising my cooking skills again. Two years since I last cooked a proper meal.

Travelling this year have been quite fruitful with lots of food hunting in Taiwan, unexpected happy event in New York, my next conquer of Everest (more like seeing Everest from far) this coming August, looking forward to early Sept and also my special year end trip.

I also miss my first and only run this year.

Moving office soon in August.

Cash flowing out faster than water.

Stop shopping for clothes and shoes (except those in New York and Taiwan) but more on household items, something I am very proud of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment