Nov 23, 2011

The Happenings

I realised I havent been updating as frequent as I used to be. Many things had been happening over the last few weeks and seriously I am feeling a bit burn out from work especially.

For the first time, I am leading a team and being given such heavy responsibility, I realised that many might not think I am capable to be a good team leader but I know deep down I have tried my best and will prove them wrong.


In a week's time, I will be celebrating my final 20s birthday..yeap..so everyone know how old am I now. Do I feel old, panic or scare? I think not because I feel that I have spend the best of my 20s by travelling around the world and now very much welcoming my next 30s with new life and with someone new as well. Plus I think I already had the birthday presssie ever this year (nope not my 7D)..*hint* already got it when I was in New York last May.


For the next December, I am pretty much occupied for now; spa date, makeover session plus hopefully clubbing with my besties, treasure hunt in the first week, ji mui duty for Christmas eve and finally my pressie in Christmas :)

So yes, I am also looking foward to 2012 and a great dragon year ahead.

3 comments:

  1. ya...I guess you already spending your 20s in the adventurous yet meaningful by traveling around the world. Btw..HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advanced..wishing all your dreams may come true soon! CHEERS... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the club, buddy! hehehe...let's hope the Dragon year will be a better year for all of us!
    To Happiness!! ~Cheers

    ReplyDelete