Jan 3, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

My first day of 2012 started with me falling sick and first day of work in 2012 started with me being very emotional. I guess it's time to move on after being stuck in the status quo for the past 7 years.


Anyway, a recap of 2011. I had the most amazing year minus the year end work anxiety.

Visited 6 countries in total this year; Taiwan, New York, London, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan

Went to Penang after more than 20 years and ate fried kuey teow for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am kind of having kuey teow phobia now.

Move in to a place I called home and am so proud of my own design and selection of furniture.

Bought my dream EOS 7D. 

Had my first experience of photographing a wedding event.

But the best of 2011 is ....

Falling in love :)

2 comments: