Mar 20, 2013

Lack of Updates

I think these titles are the most frequent titles I have been using lately, haha. I realised I haven't been blogging for quite some time. Most of my time has been consumed with housework, work, cooking and candy crushing. I couldn't believe I am saying this but this game is really addictive! Been playing it day and night and currently in level 103 and the maximum level is 300+. Oh my gosh, it will take me forever to finish playing it. Must not let myself to be addicted to it. Guess for now, the most updates are my food photos in Instagram. I don't really upload food photos here if you guys realised as I am not a good food photographer, haha. So I have been maximising the usage of my S3 with instagramming my experimental home cook food! In case anyone interested, you can search me in Instagram. I am using the ID wjingyi30.

Seriously need to stop candy crushing and back to blogging.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I dun really get addicted to games....It took me weeks to just reach level 30. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, don't start addicting to it :)

    ReplyDelete