Apr 14, 2012

Celebrating Leng Leng and Kian Fei

The bride
I realised I have not been writing much on travel these days. The thing is I have not gone for a proper travel since my Tibet Bhutan Nepal trip last August. Most photos taken were on special occasions as well as the latest photo shooting trip to Sekinchan last Wednesday. That will be in another post.

This one is all about the wedding I attended last month in Penang as one of the ji muis cum photographer cum hairsytlist cum "matchmaker". This time it was my second time shooting for wedding and the outcome is not as bad as the first. At least there were many shots that I was at least satisfied and this was probably due to the fact that I have gotten used to my heavy big ass 7D coupled with a lighter lens, a cheapo 50mm 1.8 borrowed from Bee. I gotten hooked to it the first time it was mounted on my 7D and wow...I practically used it during the whole shooting!

Technical stuff aside, a big congratulations to the cute couple. Like the old saying..they are just made for each other!

Brushes
Getting ready

preparing herself well


halo effect


stole this idea from a blog

I just love this shot and it's a lucky shot

anxiously waiting for her angpow 

0 comments:

Post a Comment