Apr 4, 2012

Wong Tai Sin @ Hong Kong


Wong Tai Sin temple located at Hong Kong is one of the famous temple and according to the TVB dramas that I watched frequently, if you come here for your fortune to be read, it is quite accurate.

I managed to visit this temple during my 3 visits to Hong Kong. However, when I brought my family to Hong Kong in 2010, it was raining non stop for 3 days and we didn't stop by the temple for very long.
To get to Wong Tai Sin temple, take the MTR and stop at the station with the same name. I still remember, the second time I was here with my friends, we bumped into some grandmas selling joss sticks and praying stuff and they kind of 'cheat' us into buying the stuff from them.

Inside the temple, there is also this lovely garden worth exploring.




Still raining

The gorgeous garden inside

The fortune reading stalls outside the temple

0 comments:

Post a Comment