Jun 24, 2013

Travel Plans

Another long absence again and this time, I can't find what is the reason for that. Maybe I am preoccupied most of the time with cooking, housekeeping, washing and working. Gosh, I am beginning to sound like a 'si lai' already. Seriously need to get my writting and photographing mojo back. Hence, I have booked myself for 2 travel trip this year, all happening at the end of the year, to Myanmar and New Zealand. Yup, gonna dump my hubby at home and travel with my friends this time. Both countries had been on my radar for a very long time and yet never see the light of it. This year I am going to search my inspiration back. And not forgetting, I have also signed up for the Stan Chart marathon supposing to happen next week (though I highly doubt I will be going under the current very bad weather hazy condition) and the Penang Bridge run in November. At least I know I have something to look forward to towards the end of the year.

At the moment I am doing some project for my brother's wedding as I self nominated myself as the chief decorator. What have I gotten myself into!

0 comments:

Post a Comment