Aug 21, 2010

Books..

Some of my all time favourite of books which include :

1. Pride of Prejudice by Jane Austen
Mr Darcy is definately every girl's first crush!!

2. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Amazing storyline with a twist at the end

3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling
The third book is always my favourite

4. PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
I cried when I read the first letter though subsequently the storyline was not that great

5. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
Great book by a great author..plus a movie coming out soon with Daniel Craig as the male lead

6. Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
Funny and my favourite Kinsella books though I never bothered reading her shopaholics

7. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
A boy survive a tiger..

8. Slumdog Millionaire by Vikas Swarup
I love the movie..very touching and funny. Reading the book gave a different feeling.



I remembered I do not read much as I do now. Most of the books I got for quite a bargain as my work place provide 40% discount twice a year for books. And my dream house is to have a large book shelf with all my books.


1 comment:

  1. Gosh, you really need a "library" in your house! Hmmm...I like HP and TPA too but my fave's GOF.

    ~kc

    ReplyDelete