Jul 19, 2013

Tower Bridge, London

As I am still in the dramaland mood, just want to share some shots I took long ago on the Tower Bridge, London which also debuted in the first episode in Triumph of Skies 2 where Fala Chen first appear. And I guess many would have mistaken this as the famous London bridge as in the bridge in the "London bridge is falling down" song.

To get to the Tower bridge, you can get down at Tower hill tube station but I would always choose to get down at London Bridge station and walk along the Thames river to get to the Tower bridge. There is also a good view to photograph the bridge from the city hall side. Unfortunately, I have yet to photograph the night view of the brige and perhaps one day I shall return and fulfill this dream.




0 comments:

Post a Comment